10 Co-Pilot Vacancy for 12th
On 01/07/2019, AASL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH for the position of Co-Pilot.Pilot government jobs
Other Qualification Details:Pilot government jobs
- 1. Academic Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/University.
- 2. Upper Age Limit: 45 years (Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 Years for SC/ST & 3 Years for OBC Candidates. Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules).
- 3. Stipend and Salary: On successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Co-PiIot on Fixed Term Contract for a period of 5 (five) years, extendable for another 5 (five) years subject to satisfactory performance. During training, candidates shall be paid a stipend of Rs.25,000/- per month. & will be paid Salary as per Company’s policy from the commencement of SLF.
Candidates selected will be paid approx. Salary of Rs.2,11,000/- per month on 70 Hours Flying. In addition to above, Layover Allowance will also be payable wherever applicable.
Age: 45 Years
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (Not applicable for SC/ST candidates)
1. Applicants serving in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel.
2. The Management reserves the right to modify/change in the above schedule/condition/requirement/ number of posts based on the actual need at a point of time in future.
3. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Selection Procedure Pilot government jobs
After scrutiny of applications, candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria will be required to appear for Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC). The Cost of Simulator will be payable by the candidate. Candidates, who qualify the SPAC, will be required to appear for a personal interview. The selection would be done in phases as per the receipt of applications.
How to Apply
Candidates may send their typed and signed applications in the prescribed Application Format available on Career Page of our Website: www.airindla.in, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only. — not applicable for SC/ST candidates) in favour of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED, payable at DELHI and send the application by Post / Speed post I courier at following address in a sealed envelope clearly superscribing the post for which application is being sent :The Last date of receipt of application is 30th November 2019 or till the said vacancies are filled up whichever is earlier Alliance Air Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan) Domestic Terminal -1, I.G.I Airport, New Delhi -110037.