BAMU RESULT 2023
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) has declared the result of various exams held in Oct-Nov 2023. Candidates can check their results online mode on the official website of the university. It is a state university located in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The University offers various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research level programs. BAMU RESULT IN 2019
BAMU 2023 Result
Candidates need to check the official website for the Result.
To download the result, the candidate needs to click on the link given above & by entering their roll no & date of birth.
The result will be declared according to the stream & date scheduled based on the university’s officials.
Candidate needs to collect their result by hand from their college or university.
No candidate will get the result by post.
For any queries or detailed information, the candidate must visit the official website.
Important Point for Result BAMU RESULT 2019
The result will be declared on the official website
Candidates need to have admitted card along with them to check the result.
The result can be downloaded from the official website.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of their results.
Candidates are requested to keep checking the official notification from time to time from the website
Hard Copies of Results will get after 10 to 15 days in their respective Colleges & Universities.
- M.C.A & M.B.A (CBCS 80.20 Pattern) Time Table Nov./Dec.-2023
- Revised M.Com (I to III 80.20 Pattern 2023) Time Table Nov.-2023
- MCA examination programme Time Table Nov Dec 2023
The courses offered are B.Sc, B.A, BBA, BE, BCA, B.Com, B.Pharm, M.A, MCA and M.Sc in various streams
BAMU Digital University Latest Results & Circulars 2023-24
BAMU Digital University UG/ PG Result 2023-24 (Oct-Nov)
Click on the listed links to check the BAMU UG and PG results. BAMU RESULT IN 2023.
BAMU RESULT 2023
Select your event and enter the PRN no. bamu results
- The result of the Home Science/M.Com P-15 & P-18 Exam oct-nov 2022 is declared. Check Result
- Results of B.Com E.Com P13 exam oct-nov 2022 are Declared. Check Result
- Results of B.Sc(IT) / BCA(Science) oct-nov 2022 are Declared. Check Result
- Results of B.Sc. Forensic Science & Networking and Multimedia -oct-nov 2022 Check Result
- The result for B.Sc Animation has been Declared. Check Result
- Results of B.Sc. Automobile Tech / Workshop Tech / Ref. & Air conditioning are declared Check Result
- Result of B.Sc. Hardware & Networking, B.Voc. Horticulture science Check Result
- Time Table for Service course, B.Ed (I & II yr ), M.Ed (I to IV sem), LLM (I to IV sem), Pre-Law (I to IV sem) Click Here
- LL.B I Sem. (CBCS 80/20 Pattern) Time Table March/April-2019 Check Result
- Result of B.E. (Final Year Engineering)(All Branches) Exam Held in Nov/Dec-2019 Check Result
- Regarding the conduct of Compulsory Computer Science and Environment Studies Course examinations on 26.11.2022 Check Here
- Result Sheet of T.E. (All Branches) Exam held in Nov/Dec-2022 Check Result
- M.Com & M.Com (E. Commerce) Result Declared (Held in oct-nov 2022) Click Here
- B.Sc-P13 Result Declared (Held in oct-nov 2022)
- BA Pattern 2013 Result Declared (Held in oct-nov 2022)
- B.Com (P2013) I-VI Sem Result Declared on Jan/04/2022 (Held in oct-nov 2022)
BAMU Digital University Result 2023
BAMU Results are announced through its dedicated official portal known as BAMU Digital University. The results are uploaded on the portal within a few weeks following the completion of the exams. Students can check their semester results by following the steps mentioned below:
Visit the official website
On the new page, click on ‘Results’ and you will be redirected to the ‘BAMU Digital University Result’ page.
Now select your session/ year, and enter the PRN number and the CAPTCHA code as prompted by the website.
Click ‘Search’ and download the result for future reference.
Note: BAMU offers the facility of revaluation of examination papers, the students can fill out the revaluation form after the result is announced. It can be done by filling out a form and applying for a request at the university campus.